The Drive Square Simulation System™ is a driving simulator that enables a trainee to drive in a virtual space, while operating the controls of an actual vehicle.
Using his/her own or an instructor's vehicle, the client drives onto a pair of turntables.
Simulator sensors and actuators are quickly and non-invasively clipped on to the pedals and other applicable controls.
A 360° panoramic view of the road and surrounding area is presented to the trainee via virtual reality goggles, the Head-Mounted Display (HMD).
The scenery is computer-generated by a virtual reality simulation software running on the simulator's portable computer.
The software receives data from the wheels and pedals of the vehicle to provide an extremely interactive experience recreating various driving situations.
The driving simulator sets up in under 20 minutes at any parking space, providing a portable, cost-effective and easy-to-use driver training solution.
Driving Simulators for Military, Convoy, Motorcade, Mission Rehearsal
Drive a HMMWV, a light car or an SUV in the Virtual Battlespace VBS2™ premium synthetic environment. The Drive Square Simulation System™ seamlessly integrates with VBS2™ software by Bohemia Interactive. This true multi-player environment can integrate drivers and non-drivers into a single synthetic environment.
VBS2™ offers an extensive set of tools to build virtual training scenarios and terrain models.
Iraq’s Baghdad Green Zone and As Samawah terrains as well as a few others are already included in the package.
Just about any vehicle of NATO and non-NATO military forces are supported and are already included in the massive model database.
- The Drive Square Simulation System™ will allow your drivers to safely practice:
- Advanced driving skills and evasion techniques
- Identification of hazards and hostiles while driving
- Rehearse missions with a very fine degree of detail
- Practice identifying IEDs. Quickly create new IED objects
- The driver can physically get in and out of the vehicle during a training mission. Other players will see that reflected in the virtual environment
- Drive – Get-out – Shoot – Get back in – Continue Driving
- More than 1 person can enter and exit the vehicle
- Learn to properly handle your captives or VIPs
- Network several Drive Square Simulators with shooter stations for Convoy or Motorcade Training
- You can network with other simulators, such as LaserShot or VIS Marksman™ firearms simulators as well as many others which support VBS2™ synthetic environment
- Overall situational awareness
- Risk management
VBS2™ is currently used by many military organizations worldwide, including NATO, USMC, ADF and UK MoD for mission rehearsal, tactical training and simulated combined arms exercises.
The Drive Square Driving Simulator is portable and easy to use. It can be brought to a location of convenience, instead of bringing the personnel to a training center.
When not using the simulator for training, it can be used for outreach and recruitment purposes.
For pricing and additional information:
e-mail: email@example.com or
call 1-617-762-4013 x.2